Lately you may have noticed a slow down of my news updates, even though there is news to report. This is because I have been so busy on some other projects, that I have been unable to post as often as I would like.
So, to remedy that problem, I am looking to hire a couple of people to write posts here on Inside Redbox. Read on for all the details…
UPDATE: I have emailed everyone who has commented and shown interest in this position. I am closing comments on this thread for now.
First off, this is not a full-time job. I am looking for people that I can pay for each post written, with the possibility of bonuses based on how much traffic their posts bring into the site. Most days will just require 1-2 posts, with the possibility of more on busy news days.
So, what I am looking for?
- Previous blogging experience would be nice, but is not required.
- Good writing skills are a must, but you don’t have to be a professional.
- Timeliness is very important, stories need to be published as soon as possible after news happens.
- You need to like writing, and be interested in the movie industry.
- The ability to have fun with it!
- BONUS: Simple graphic editing skills would be great. I would really like ALL posts to have an image.
If you have been reading Inside Redbox for awhile, you probably know exactly what I am looking for. While I am not looking for someone who is a clone of me, you at least understand the style and tone of the site. That will be a big plus.
If you are interested, leave a comment. If you know someone else who is interested, have them leave a comment. Also, be sure to share this post on Facebook, Twitter, your own blog, etc…
If applicable, please make available examples of previous work. You don’t need to post them here, but please have them ready for when I contact you.
Thanks! I look forward to working with a few of you very soon.